第1期 第2期 第3期
301. The crying boy tries to fry the dry crystal.
302. In the chimney the donkey and monkey found the key to the money monitor.
303. At the edge of the wedged hedge, I acknowledged the knowledgeable man.
304. The shark's remark on the marble mark in the market is remarkable.
305. In the sparking park, the darling dark dog barked at the embarked larks.
306. The drifter swiftly shifted the gift to the left of the lift.
307. The rival's arrival gives him a forgivable chance.
308. From the fact, the shivering driver derives that the diver may thrive on river.
309. The striver contrives to derive that privacy can't be deprived.
310. The lively survivor surveyed the conveyer.
311. The living olive keeps the deliverer's liver alive.
312. With a knife the knitter ends his wife's life in the lifeboat.
313. Who made a whole hole in the holy holiday?
314. The man who broke the sole solid lid is solemnly condemned.
315. By the ruler's schedule, the molecule capsules will play an important role in the roller.
316. I deliberately liberated the man who was in despair and desperately struggled for liberation and liberty.
317. At the outset this set of setting settled the offset problem of the kettle.
318. I bet that he forgot the forged alphabetical targets.
319. The draft for aircraft is sent to the airline by airmail.
320. On the impaired dairy the chairman lay in a pair of repaired chairs for haircut.
321. I met a fairly unfair affair upstairs.
322. At the breakfast, the steak leaked from the break.
323. The weak speaker made a speech on the bleak peak.
324. The mouse's tearing the blouse and trousers aroused the housewife's anger.
325. We beat (defeated) the cheat who heated the wheat.
326. He created the great creature with concrete for recreation.
327. In the theater I threatened to treat the treaty with retreat.
328. The man in neat sweaty sweater seated himself in the rear.
329. The lagging man tagged the bags among the luggage with small flags.
330. The ragged man drags a waggon of rag fragments.
331. The lawyer's son-in-law likes hawk's claws and jaws.
332. The drawer put the strawberries and raw paws into a drawer in the saw-mill.
333. I had appetite for inviting the man who bit me despite I had spite against him.
334. On the exciting kite site, the excited reciter cited my verse.
335. The photographer put the graph in the paragraph on geographical geometry.
336. The telegram says that the diagrams show the grammar of the program.
337. With gratitude he congratulated me on the celebration.
338. The rational operator started a new era of opera cooperation in AD 2000.
339. I can't tolerate the acceleration in decorating the refrigerator.
340. The fateful up-to-date data of the gate have a fatal error.
341. I've hatred for the hateful man's skates bought with prior private privilege.
342. With one penny I had this peculiar pen opened.
343. I lowered flowing flowers below the table.
344. The plowman slowly blows at the glowing globe.
345. The fellow's yellow pillow is hollowed by his follower.
346. The junior and senior of the senate all have driver's licenses.
347. The immense expense in condensing the steam made me tense.
348. A sensible man's sensor is sensitive to nonsense on census.
349. The offensive offender defended himself with the fence.
350. The dependent dependant can't live independently.
351. The attendants attend the meeting and pretend to be attentive.
352. The tenderer surrendered her tremendously slender tender fingers.
353. The tension tends to extend to a more extensive extent.
354. I spend money on expensive things endlessly; so the expenditure trends up.
355. I send him the blend calendar and the splendid bent lens he lent to me.
356. The goodness of the wooden goods gives me good mood.
357. The teenagers in the canteen are keen to see the queen sitting between the green screens in the greenhouse.
358. From the tiny tin pin, the spinner pinched off an inch.
359. In my opinion, only the onion can grow in the iron environment.
360. The crazy jazzman gazed at the blaze on the razor with amazement.
361. The illustration illuminates the demonstrating Democrat's penetrating strategy.
362. The cat catches a fat rat and scatters the others under the mat.
363. On the flat platform the bat will pat whatever hat it likes.
364. Hence the hen cries whenever it sees a chicken.
365. The driller filled the grill with brilliant film.
366. The ill man had a pill and sat on the pillar in stillness until now.
367. The skilful miller killed millions of lions with his ski.
368. The silly spilled the milk on the silver silk.
369. On the far farm the army's arms are kept warm by a swarm of bees.
370. The alarm harmed the charming harmony of the ceremony.
371. Squirrel inquired an acquaintance and acquired the requirements.
372. A title is entitled to the retired worker who repaired the entire tire tirelessly.
373. The hired admirer inspired his desire for the wire.
374. The firm fireman first overcame thirst desire.
375. The tiresome pirate sounded siren and let off fireworks.
376. The career carpenter put the cargo on the carbon carpet.
377. The married man carried the scarred car and carriage onto the carrier.
378. Apart from that apartment, the departed department leader was partly partial to this one.
379. I can hardly pardon his discarding the hardware and cardboard in the harbour.
380. The guard guards the guarantee in the garden regardless of the hazard.
381. I packed the jackets and rackets into packets with the sacks.
382. The bachelor is detached to attach tags to the yacht.
383. The attacker cracked the racks and stacked them on the track.
384. The backward man lacks black background.
385. The awfully awkward warship is warned not to be awarded war reward.
386. Afterwards, I went toward the yard and looked upward, downward, inward, outward, forward and backward.
387. The bright fighter is frightened and flies upright in straight line from the right.
388. I slightly delight in flight in the sunlight and lightning.
389. Money will be tight overnight after tonight's midnight.
390. The sightseer speaks highly of the highway with sigh.
391. At the agency, the aged agent is urgently urged to go for surgery by the gentle surgeon.
392. If you carry the cabinet of cabbage garbage to the garage, you'll get an average wage.
393. The villagers in rage caused a tragedy on the cage-like stage.
394. It is imaginable that breaking the engagement will damage his image.
395. The extra theme of the supreme scheme is an extreme secret.
396. No extraordinary disorder happens on the orderly border.
397. The wordy lord left his sword on the world.
398. According to the record, the cord was the oldest recorder the people could afford.
399. Moreover, the new government overlooked the governor over the oven.
400. In the discussion I discovered that the lost cover was recovered.